top of page
317930664_502098628619510_8158797562030900867_n.jpg

Vanceburg
Train Depot Museum

218 Main Street
Vanceburg, KY

Contact City for Tour 606-796-3044

Photographed By J. J. Prats, August 23, 2021

Also known as The Chesapeake and Ohio Railroad Depot.

 
The railroad was known originally as the Maysville and Big Sandy Railroad. The first depot was built on this site shortly after the railroad was completed in 1888. The present depot was built in 1912, compeletly renovated in 2000 and opened as a museum. Military, railroad and local history memorabilia including letters, scrapbooks, clothing, tools, photographs, books and newspaper archives.

IMG_4771_edited_edited.jpg
IMG_4792.HEIC
bottom of page